We believe you are resilient.
4 Pillars Of AquaCentric
Our facility provides an end-to-end rehabilitation experience with :
- Warm therapeutic indoor pools and underwater exercise equipment like treadmill, resistance jets etc.
- Superior strength training equipment customized for physiotherapy that improve your core strength, stability, balance and coordination.
- Outdoor ‘Ability Garden’ with sensory walking paths to improve motor functions.
Pioneering Institutions in United States and Europe have proven and concluded that Aquatic Therapy delivers faster and a more efficacious recovery when compared to conventional physiotherapy. We, at AquaCentric too, have adopted these tried-and-tested protocols. Since the weight of your body in water is approximately 1/10th of that on land, exercising in water is easier – thus making recovery faster.
Expert Doctor Team
Our team of physiotherapists, led by Dr. Amit Kohli, are internationally certified in Advanced Aquatic Therapy. Dr. Kohli has been a practicing physiotherapist for a diverse clientele that includes celebrities, politicians, bureaucrats and sportsmen for over 2 decades.
It is of paramount importance to us that we maintain the highest standards in hygiene. The warm, therapeutic pool is equipped with Glass Bead, Ozone and UV Rays Filters that automatically keep the chemistry and pH levels of the pool at an optimum level at all times.
- Harsh Mariwala transformed his family's trading business in spices and edible oils into consumer goods giant Marico. Marico, which is best known for its Saffola cooking oil and Parachute hair oil, sells in 25 countries.
Mariwala's other interests include Kaya, a chain of skin care clinics.
- Amit Kohli and his team have trained in Aquatic Therapy in Switzerland and Advanced Aquatic Rehabilitation in South Africa.