- Women's Healthcare
- Neck and Back Pain
- Post-Op Rehabilitation for Fractures and Joint Replacement
- Muscle Care and Ligament Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Stroke Recovery
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement Disorder and Neuro-Muscular Diseases
- Traumatic Head Injuries
- Developmental Coordination Disorders (DCD's)
- Neuro-Muscular Diseases
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Autism-Related Disorders
- Down’s Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation (Invasive and Noninvasive)
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- Hormonal Imbalance (such as PCOD, Menopause)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
What is our method
- As a first step, every client who signs up for our services undergoes a mandatory, detailed evaluation. This consultation allows the therapists-team to assess existing problems. Therapy goals are set with the client and a customized treatment plan is developed to suit the client’s needs.
- A combination of aquatic and land-based therapies is initiated and tracked regularly. Our exercises include Badragaz, Watsu, Ai Chi, Strength training, Pilates and more. We also offer Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Nutrition consulting amongst other services.
- Once the client achieves his or her therapy goals, we prescribe a maintenance plan for the future, that helps him or her prevent further injuries. This can include continuing with aquatic or land-based therapy or a detailed homecare program.
what equipments do we use
We use the best-in-class technology to provide safety and highest efficiencies in our therapies. Besides a warm Aquatic Therapy Area with 3 types of filtration systems to ensure utmost hygiene, we also have:
what makes us different
- Our therapeutic indoor Aquatic Therapy Areas are equipped with advanced filtration systems, underwater treadmill, resistance jets etc.
- Our superior strength-training equipment are customized for physiotherapy, and helps improve core strength, stability, balance and coordination.
- Our outdoor ‘Ability Garden’ with sensory walking paths is used to improve motor functions.
- Wheelchair friendly facility
- Our Aquatic Therapy Areas are equipped with Glass Bead, Ozone and UV ray filters, automatically allowing the pH levels of the Aquatic Therapy Area to remain at an optimum level at all times.
- We highly prioritize the hygiene standards at both our centres. Our Aquatic Therapy Area hygiene levels are displayed on a screen to allow clients to stay informed during therapy.
- Our Aquatic Therapy Areas have a minimum Chlorine content and a temperature of 31-34 degree Celsius
- Floating in water reduces the body weight up to 90 percent. This dramatically decreases pressure on the joints.
- Pressure exerted on the body when it is submerged in the Aquatic Therapy Area improves cardiovascular endurance.
- Various water speeds and a focused stream helps improve balance and core stability, in addition to pain reduction
- We use these healing properties of water to offer carefully designed therapies that prove to be more efficacious than the conventional physiotherapy. It leads to a faster recovery!
- Every client is important to us.
- Our team of experts are trained in international techniques of Advanced Aquatic Rehabilitation.
- Our hands-on approach makes the client enjoy and look forward to his or her therapy sessions.
- From the time the clients enter till the time they leave, they are well taken care of by our empathetic staff, including our support staff.